Monday, November 16, 2020

Magic & Wonder Cards

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Starting this week ....... And going through the end of December ..... I'm going to be sharing Holiday cards and projects for my Monday blog posting.  I will be using product from the 2020-21 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog as well as the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Holiday Catalog to create these projects.  
My Mix-It-UP! Monday post will go back into full swing in January.  Hope you enjoy my Monday card project for today.
Just couldn't be happier with the way both of these cards turned out.
I used the 'Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper' for both of these cards ........ As well as the 'Poinsettia Petals' set for my sentiment.
The best part of this card ...... It has a FANCY FOLD style to it.
Here is how it opens up.
And here's the second card I created.
It too has a FANCY FOLD style to it.
This is how that card looks opened up.
Here's the measurements for both cards.....
Base card is 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" and scored at 5-1/2".  The flap-over piece is a 3" x 8" piece of card stock that is scored at 4".

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The "magic" of all these beautiful poinsettias is showcased on your cards!

    ReplyDelete