Friday, November 06, 2020

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me. 
My first share today is this DARLING Halloween Treat Box that my sweet friend Jan Gore created for me.......
And if the Treat Box that Jan created wasn't enough.......Check out this ADORABLE Halloween shaker card that Jan made for me.  OH SO CUTE!!!!
Here's a festive Halloween card that my dear Scissors friend Jennifer Mennetti designed for me.  It's a Halloween shaker card......WOW!!!!
Talk about a FUN WOW FACTOR kind of card ....... This hands down is IT!!!  This card was made by my sweet Scissors friend Terry Olson.  Seriously Terry........I almost cried when I opened your card.  Thank You!!!
And I close up today with a SUPER FUN Halloween card that my good friend Donna Fritz created for me.  LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Darling parade of spooky creativity! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete