Sunday, November 01, 2020

Calls For Confetti

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini and Annual Catalogs.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This Very Vanilla notecard just screams......WAY TO GO!!!!
I started this card off with a sentiment stamped from the 'So Sentimental' set onto a Very Vanilla 'Layering Ovals' piece.  Next, I added a panel of Early Espresso to the front of my card ..... And then added a panel of 'Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper' to the left hand side.
I added three 1" circles to the top of my Designer Series Paper and added a leaf from the 'Autumn Punch Pack' to the center of each circle.
I positioned my sentiment to the front of my card.....
And my finishing touch was adding Gold 'Metallic Pearls' around the front of my card ...... And this card was done in no time at all.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sensational color combination and fabulous fall trio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card share for today Mary. THANKS!!!

      Delete