Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Gather Together

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I am totally in LOVE with the design of this Fun Fold card.
The base of this card is an Early Espresso 4-1/4"x5-1/2" panel.  The Cajun Craze flip up section is a 3-1/4"x8-1/2" piece that has been scored at 4-1/4".  All I did was adhere that Cajun Craze panel down onto the front of my Early Espresso base card.
I used the 'Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper' on the front of that Cajun Craze flip up.
And I added a 'Layering Oval' piece that was stamped with the 'Gather Together' set.
I am just crazy in love with the 'Autumn Punch Pack'.......
And I used the maple leaf to decorate the front of my DSP piece......
And Sentiment Piece.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.....
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment