Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Snowflake Rectangle Tin

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
The inspiration for my 3D project for today comes directly from the new Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.
These ADORABLE tins can be found on page 55 of the 2020 Mini Catalog ..... And that is the page that inspired me for my CASE for today.
 
I used one of the 'Rectangle Tins' and wrapped it with the 'Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper'.
 
Next, I wrapped some 'Misty Moonlight Ribbon' around the DSP and tied it up into a pretty bow.  Then......I added a couple 'Glitter Star Ornaments' that hung under the ribbon.
 
I created the DSP Belly Band so it just slid right off the tin...….
 
And on the inside I created a dozen little gift tags.
 
I used the same 'Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper' and used the 'Festive Post' set to stamp my To/From sentiment.
 
One of the finishing touches I added to each little gift tag was adding a 'Iridescent Pearl' to the top of each tag.
 
And on the front of my tin ……. I created a cute little To/From tag for the top.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious gift. Love the stars and darling tags inside!

    ReplyDelete