Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Life Is Better Note Card Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This FANTASTIC 3-D CASE project was inspired from my OH SO TALENTED InkBig friend Beth McCullough at Stampin Mom.  Here's a link to her post: https://stampingmom.com/daisy-notecard-set/
 
This project was SO MUCH FUN to create........ 
And made for a SUPER AWESOME gift.
Here's a link to the video Beth created to make this project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxA7J8P9hFo&feature=youtu.be
 
The box is made from a 6-1/4"x9" piece of Early Espresso card stock ..... And I used the 'Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front.
 
I used 'Very Vanilla Note Cards'......
 
And decorated each with the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.....
And 'Hippo and Friends Dies'.
 
I used the same 'Flowers For Every Season DSP' for the front of each card ..... And added two daisy flowers to the front of each card.
 
I also made sure I decorated each envelope ...... By adding the 'Flowers For Every Season DSP' to the back flap.
 
Here's the template I created to make this BEAUTIFUL Note Card Box.
 
I'm just crazy about the way this Note Card Box flips open.
 
And I used some tiny magnetic on the flap to be sure my box stayed closed.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.  MANY THANKS to Beth for sharing this DARLING little project with me.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment