Saturday, August 01, 2020

July Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the Summer Nights Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
Here are the four card projects that were included in the July 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
First project I created was this darling little treat bag.  It has a cut-out burst on the front......Making it perfect for tucking treats inside......OR......adding a cello bag of candy.
 
The first card project I created was this fun little card.  All the pieces I used to create this card came with the July kit.
 
How creative is this little lantern card.  
 
And probably my favorite card is this little cutie.
 
 So as you can tell my friends ...... These cards turned out perfect.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Remember catching fireflies in WI! This card reminds me of it! So summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Gosh Mary.....YES. Catching fireflies was a favorite summer activity to do in the PM.

      Delete