Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Happy Wishes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I was hanging out on Pinterest the other day and literally stumbled onto this card.  OH MY GOSH ..... I just had to give it a try.  It's my version of a card shared by Cindy Elam ...… I basically used the layout and set off to use some of the new product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.
 
I started out with a Whisper White base card …… And added a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I ran a 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" panel of Whisper White card stock through my Embossing Machine using the 'Subtles Embossing Folder'.   Next, I gave that Whisper White panel a 1/4" embossed edge ..... Using my 'Simply Score Board'.
 
After I had that panel all embossed ….. I used the 'Tree Angle' set and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
Before I adhered that panel to the front of my card …. I wrapped some copper ribbon from the 'Basket weave Metallic Ribbon Pack' ...… And positioned that ribbon right above my stamped sentiment.
 
My three trees were stamped from the 'Tree Angle' set and I used the coordinating 'The Right Triangle Dies' to crop each of those tree out.
 
I finished off each tree with a copper star from the 'Happy Dies' set.
 
And that's all it took my friends to create this fun Holiday card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....Something about Cherry Cobbler and Copper that's perfect for the holidays.

      Delete