Sunday, August 02, 2020

Everything Will Be Okay

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
My card share for today is spot-lighting the new Cinnamon Cider In-Color.  I paired it with Pumpkin Pie and think the look is fresh and on trend.
 
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Today's Tile' set with Cinnamon Cider ink onto a Pumpkin Pie panel
 
Next, I created a SUPER PRETTY daisy with the help of the 'Daisy Punch' and the 'Daisy Medium Punch'.  I used Bumblebee and Crushed Curry card stock to create that pretty daisy.
 
I added  some 'Champagne Rhinestones' around the front of my card......
 
And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: