Monday, August 03, 2020

Everything Will Be Okay Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
The first upgrade I made on my card for today was change the orientation from landscape to portrait.  I also changed up the base card from Whisper White to Cinnamon Cider.
 
I used a panel of Pumpkin Pie right down the center of my base card.....
 
And stamped my sentiment from the 'Today's Tile' set at the top of that Pumpkin Pie panel.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 
For my upgraded version.....I added two pretty daisy flowers to the front.....
 
And used some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' in the center of each daisy to really help that portion of the flower to POP!!!
 
I added some 'Champagne Rhinestones' around the front of my card.....
 
And finished my card off with some White Gel Pen stitching.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: