Thursday, August 13, 2020

3 Tree Christmas Wishes Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
I'm just CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
 
I started out with a Whisper White tag and stamped my sentiment at the top …… Using the 'Banner Year' set and Real Red ink.
 
My three trees were cropped out using the 'Stitched Triangles Dies' and my FAVORITE holiday paper …….. 'Heartwarming Hugs'.
 
I sprinkled some 'Snowflake Embellishments' around the front of my tag …… And topped each tree off with a single gold 'Metallic Pearl'.
 
The finishing touch for my tag was adding some 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Ribbon' and topping it off with a pretty bow using the 'Metallic Gold Ribbon'.
 
So what do you think my friends???
Don't you agree with me that this is a Great tag????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: