Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Reese's Egg Wrapper

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week creation for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my Easter share for today........
 
Today, I have a FUN & EASY Easter Treat Holder you can create in a JIFFY!!!
 
I purchased a package of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs and designed a little wrapper for each egg to tuck inside.
 
All it took was a piece of Designer Series Paper that measures 5-1/2" x 6".  I used my 'Layering Oval Dies' to crop out the center of each piece of Designer Series Paper.......And then grabbed my Envelope Punch Board for the ends of my wrapper.
 
After I had my wrapper adhered together ...... I slide my wrapper into the Envelope Punch Board and punched out the ends at 1".  Doing this on both ends helped to create a fun little wrapper section.
 
I used some ribbon to wrap that punched out section on both ends.......And this simple design took on a fun wrapper look.
Each wrapper was embellished with one of the bunnies from the 'Welcome Easter' set.....
 
And I punched out some tiny oval pieces to create some little eggs for the front of my wrapper.
These are going to my grandkids back in Wisconsin......
Just know they are going to LOVE receive this little treat!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. These will make treats and Easter even more special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My grandkids LOVED these little Easter surprises. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. It would be impossible for these to be any cuter. Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if ANYONE know CUTE......It's YOU my friend.

      Delete