Monday, January 13, 2020

Smile Brightens Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday  on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the  RIGHT.....
The first change I made to my card today......Was changing the orientation from Portrait to a Landscape  card.
Next, I added my 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my Whisper White base card.
I stamped my sentiment onto a banner  flag ..... And then added some 'Granny Apple  Green 3/8" Textured Weave Ribbon' to the top section of my Designer Series Paper.
All  I needed to do  with the Weave Ribbon.......Was tie it up into a pretty knot.
I used the 'Layering Circles  Dies' to stamp my 'Beautifully Braided' flower.....
And colored in some  'Basic Pearls' with my 'Granny Apple  Green Stampin' Blends' and arranged those  on the front of my card.
And that's all it took my friends  to upgrade this card.
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Those Granny Apple green pearls are divine! Beautiful alternative!

    ReplyDelete