Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Peace, Love and Happiness

Happy New Year My Blogger Friends!
Time to kick off 2020 with a Wine-Down Wednesday card.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card uses the carry over 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper' and the 'Everything Festive' stamp set.
I added a panel of the 'Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper' to the bottom section of my Whisper White base card......
And then stamped my sentiment with VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder'.  I used the new 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' for both my cropped out sentiment and the silver foil scallop piece.
I decorated the inside of my card with a sentiment from the 'So Sentimental' set ...... And cropped out two glasses to finish off the inside.
Pretty crazy about the way this card turned out......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: