Monday, January 20, 2020

Moments of Joy Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT....
The first upgrade I made for this card was changing it from a portrait style card to a landscape card.  I also changed my base card from a Whisper White card to a Mint Macaron card.
Next, I used the same 'Lasting Elegance Dies' in the  bottom right hand corner of my Whisper White layered panel that I used on yesterday's card.
Before I adhered my Whisper White die-cut panel down to my Mint Macaron base card, I wrapped some of the new 'Mint Macaron 1/8" Sheer Liene Ribbon around the top of that panel and then tied it up into a pretty bow. 
My sentiment was stamped in the upper left hand portion of my Whisper White panel ...... And I used the 'Peaceful Moments' set to get the perfect sentiment for this card.
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you like my upgraded card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: