Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Merci Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Someone in the Stampin' UP! family deserve create for the idea behind this creation ...... But I can't remember who.  I've created this package idea in the past ...... but this one I made to kick-off the 2020 New Year.
To get this look ..... You cut one of our 'Acetate Boxes' at 4" (that gives you two holders with one acetate box).
I then used a piece of 'Neutrals 6"x6" Designer Series Paper' to create the insert that slides right inside the holder.
I filled my holder with six Merci Chocolates.....

And wrapped some pretty 'Whisper White 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around my holder ...... and tied it up into a beautiful bow.
The finishing touch was using the 'Everything Festive' set along with some 'Silver Embossing Powder' and created this GORGEOUS sentiment piece.
This Merci Holder makes for a beautiful presentation for that someone special on your Happy New Year list.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a sophisticated way to present these chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Mary.....It was a FUN project to make.

      Delete