Thursday, January 02, 2020

Let's Celebrate Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this cute CASE from the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  It is featured on Page 5 of that new catalog (Which goes LIVE tomorrow).  The catalog featured this on a greeting card ....... And I just changed it up to be a single gift tag.
One of the HAPPIEST sets in the Mini Catalog just has to be the 'Bonanza Buddies' set on Page 34.  OH MY GOSH........I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little guys.  
I started out by stamping my two critters with the 'Bonanza Buddies' set and then grabbing the coordinating 'Bonanza Dies' to crop all the pieces out.
My sentiment is also from that same set ....... And all I needed to do was trim out that sentiment and arrange those words on the side of my tag.
One of the changes I made to my tag was adding the colorful 'Assorted PomPoms to my card.......
And I finished off my tag with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. A little circus of creativity and charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments always make me smile BIG. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. It was a fun CASE from the Mini Catalog.....And I LOVE how it turned out. Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete