Saturday, January 11, 2020

Hey Friend

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Something For Everyone' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This fun card used all the product from the December kit along with a couple items from the Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
I used the banner flag and cut-out pieces that came with this kit.......And created a fun 'Hey Friend' kind of sentiment piece.
And that's all it took to create this fun 
alternate Paper Pumpkin card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the two sentiments and how well they "play" together!

    ReplyDelete