Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Ghirardelli Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project is a CASE from the very talented Julie DiMatteo at the Paper Pixie.  She shared this project on her blog 12/17/19.
I created these to give out to my dear friends at Starbucks and our local grocery store on both New Year's Eve and New Year'sDay.  I also handed them out to folks in front of and behind me in stores.
These projects start with a 3x5 piece of Designer Series Paper.  On the inside is a yummy piece of Ghirardelli chocolate.
Needless to say.......
I made LOTS of people HAPPY on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
 with these yummy little treats.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: