Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Get Well Soon

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card would surely help anyone feel better.
It starts out with the stamped get well soon sentiment from the 'Timeless Tulips' set.  I used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp that sentiment.
Next, I got busy and created a beautiful poppy with the help of the new 'Painted Poppies' set.  It was a snap to crop out that poppy with the new 'Poppy Moments Dies'.  And how could I not finish off the center of that BEAUTIFUL poppy flower.  I added a cluster of the new 'Champagne Rhinestones' to the center and that just helped my poppy flower POP!!
I used the new 'Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding' for a tiny touch of pretty.  And I used both my 'Poppy Parade' and 'Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends' to color that ribbon in.
OH.......And dare I say that my favorite part of the 'Peaceful Poppies Suite' just has to be the FANTASTIC 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper'.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. The prettiest poppy ever! Sweet card that will brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete