Sunday, January 05, 2020

Friends Like You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Need a quick & easy kind of card......
I've got you covered with this sweet little note card.
I started out by stamping my sentiment from the new 'Positive Thoughts' set in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White note card.  I used Garden Green ink to stamp my sentiment.
Next, I grabbed the large floral/sprig image from the 'Positive Thoughts' set and stamped that image onto the left hand side of my note card.
All that was left to do was fill in some of the white space ...... And I used my Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker to draw some trio dots around my card.
And that was all it took my friends to complete this quick & easy note card.  Can you even image it in other colors!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: