Monday, January 06, 2020

Friends Like You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added an additional product found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT...
The first change I made to my upgraded card was changing the orientation from a landscape to a portrait card.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Positive Thoughts' set in the upper left hand corner of my Whisper White panel.
Then I was able to stamp my flower/sprig right below my stamped sentiment.....
And added some of the Garden Green 'Country Club Twine' to the bottom of that Whisper White panel.
All that was left to do was add some trio dots from my Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker......And this card was done in a jiffy.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore that extra shot of green and baker's twine. Both are so simple and clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree.....two simple products added a great upgrade for this card.

      Delete