Saturday, January 04, 2020

December Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the December 'Something For Everyone' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
How GRAND are these cards from the 'Something For Everyone' kit.
First up is a birthday card.
I'm just crazy about all the elements that went into making this card.
Next up is a FABULOUS congrats card.
Don't you just LOVE the pattern on the front of this card.
And my final card share is a Thank You card.
So quick and easy to put together......
One can never have too many thank you cards.
So there you have it my friends......
Another FABULOUS Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' UP!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Each one adorable in it's own way. However, I always have a soft spot for stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally with you on that one my friend. THANKS!!!!

      Delete