Monday, October 07, 2019

Wolf Man Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
 This upgrade was SO MUCH FUN to do!!!
 
I started out with a 4-1/4"x5-1/2" single panel of Basic Black card stock.  To adhere down my 'Mercury Glass Designer Acetate'.......I positioned it onto a panel of Whisper White card stock that measured 3" x 5-1/2" (same as my Designer Acetate).  Once my Designer Acetate was secured down.......I adhered all those layers to a 3-3/4" x 5-1/2" Black card stock piece.
 
I ended up using my 'Layering Circles Dies' and cropping out a circle in the center of the Designer Acetate.......
 
And that allowed me to position my little Wolf Man to the inside Whisper White panel. 
 
Here's a closer look at how I die-cut the circle on the Designer Acetate piece.
 
I just LOVE how that Wolf Man colors up with my Stampin' Blends!
 
The finishing touch was adding some 'Black 3/8" Scallop Edge Ribbon' to the top of my Designer Acetate piece and dropping a few 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' around the front of my card.
 
 So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Clap for the Wolf Man . . . so adorable peeking through the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......I'm loving that little Wolf Man.

      Delete