Sunday, October 06, 2019

Wolf Man Acetate Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this fun card!!!
 
I started out with a Black base card.......And covered the front panel with some 'Mercury Glass Designer Acetate'.  This new product is SO MUCH FUN TO USE!!!
 
After I adhered down the designer acetate.......I stamped my wolf man from the 'Boo to You' set.  I stamped that image onto Whisper White card stock and cropped it out with the 'Layering Circles Dies'.
 
Next.....I stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set and created a fun banner flag piece coming off my stamped image.
 
All that was left to do was add a few black pearls from the 'Monster Bash Enamel Shapes' and this card was done in a JIFFY.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The acetate is the perfect touch for our furry friend1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm LOVING that new acetate. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete
  2. The acetate is a gorgeous accent behind this fun card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete