Saturday, October 12, 2019

Two Dancing Skeltons

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
Check out this fun alternate card that I made with the Bone Appetit kit.
 
I started out with a Whisper White note card ....... and added a panel of 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' to the center of that note card.  Next, I added a small panel of Black card stock to the top and bottom of the DSP.
 
I added a spooky bone web (that was included in this kit) to the top of my note card.
 
Next......I positioned two of the dancing skeletons to the front of my card.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to pop both of these skeletons up.
 
I added one of the White frames that came with this kit for my sentiment.  A small panel of Black card stock was added to the center of that White frame piece ....... And I stamped my sentiment (also from this kit) to the center and used 'White Embossing Powder' to help that sentiment POP off that Black card stock piece.
 
And that's all it took to create this fun alternate project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I want to party with these guys! Dance, dance, dance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Let's plan on getting together SOON!!!!

      Delete
  2. This is a great card using the Paper Pumpkin pieces! I like to make cards from Paper Pumpkin also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! One of my favorite things to do with my Paper Pumpkin kits is finding alternate ways to use the pieces.

      Delete