Thursday, October 10, 2019

Spooky Monster

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Every once in a while......
I make a tag that makes me want to get up on the roof and SING!!!
This is one of those moments.
 
 I started out with a Whisper White AND Basic Black tag.
I stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set onto the Basic Black tag with VersaMark and then sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder'.
 
Next......I used my 'Layering Circles Dies' and cropped out the center of the Black tag.  I created a White border rim around that die-cut circle and adhered both the black and white tags together with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
My monster image was stamped from the 'Boo To You' set and I used my Stampin' Blends to color that little cutie in.  I also added two purple 'Googly Eyes' to my monster.....and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him staring back at me.
 
I topped my tag off with a piece of the Mint Macaron 'Nature's Twine'......And added some 'Frost White Shimmer Paint' to create a few dots around my black tag.
 
So tell me friends.......
Don't you just LOVE this little guy!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! This is such an adorable tag, Kadie! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO GLAD you like my little monster tag Brian. THANKS!!!

      Delete
  2. What a cute scarry little guy Kadie. Love that tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. outta this world! looks like he's dancing with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks Mary......I'll save the next dance for you!!!

      Delete