Monday, October 21, 2019

Spooky Madam Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
 Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
My first upgrade for this card was changing my base card from Whisper White to Basic Black.
 
I created two 1" stripes to cross over the front of my card......
 
And stamped my sentiment from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set onto one of those stripes.  I used VersaMark and 'Silver Embossing Powder' to get that sentiment stamped.
 
I used the same 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' to capture my Spooky Madam image.  But for this upgraded version.....I used the 'Ornate Frames' to really create some fun layers for that image.
 
So tell me friends....
Which one do you like the best????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely and spooky girl! Sweet change up with the fancy frame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I like how the upgraded turned out.

      Delete