Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Smores Peep Treats

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for this week is a little Halloween project I had my downline team create at our October Downline Meeting.  This project has many versions on Pinterest.........Here's my spin on this Smores Peep Treat........
 
I ask you friends..........
Who doesn't like Smores?????
 
Purchase these Ghost Peeps and tuck one into a cello bag.
 Next.......Add a Graham Cracker & Hershey's Bar.....
 
 And add a fun little tag to the top.
 
 I typed up these instructions......
 
 And you have a Smores Peep Treat to go!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. As cute as an be! I love this project - and the trio of flavors is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess I have never seen a peep ghost. Brilliant packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those ghost peeps are new for this year (they also have black cats this year). SO GLAD you liked my project Mary.

      Delete
  3. This an adorable project! I haven't seen the ghost peeps in Canada, I imagine a chocolate covered marshmallow snowman would work as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ghost peeps are all over the states. Sorry you can't get them in Canada. LOVE the idea of a chocolate covered marshmallow snowman.....Please share if you design one.

      Delete