Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Scrimping Mommy Tall Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
How FUN is this tall box that was a CASE'd from Amanda Charlesworth at Scrimping Mommy.  She posted this project on August 9th.......(https://scrimpingmommy1.blogspot.com/2019/08/bird-ballad-easy-tall-gift-box.html) and I knew from the minute I started watching her video.....I would be making one of these for Halloween.
 
 I created my Tall Box with the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper'.
 
 And used the 'Spooktacular Bash' set to stamp out my cute Dracula.
 
I hadn't used the 'Decorative Ribbon Border Punch' in FOREVER......So I pulled it out and decorated the top and bottom edges of my box.  (Doesn't that Pumpkin Pie edging just scream HALLOWEEN!!!)
 
The best part of this box is that the box itself is TALL .......... and the small lid just pops right off ......  Giving this box a very lean look.
 
I decorated the very top of my box with some new 'Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon' and tied it up into a pretty knot in the middle.
 
 Just a DARLING little project.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous halloween box Kadie! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn.....Love the TALL SKINNY look of it.

      Delete
  2. Such a darling box to dress up a small Halloween gift or treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to put some FUN candy inside for Jack. Thanks my friend.

      Delete