Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Kit Kat Treat Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Isn't this just a DARLING little Halloween treat holder????
It was created by Teri Gaines at www.CreateWithTeriGaines.com
She posted this project on her blog October 2, 2018.
I thought this project was SO STINKIN' CUTE.......that I had my downline team create it at our October Downline Meeting.
 
To create this project......You need a piece of Black card stock that measures 2" x 8-3/8".  You score that piece at 4" and 4-3/8". 
 
I used the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' to cover my treat holder.  That DSP measures 2-3/4" x 5-1/2" and you score at 1-3/8", 1-3/4", 3-3/4" and 4-1/8".
 
My sentiment is from the 'Spooktacular Bash' set and I used the FABULOUS 'Ornate Frames Dies' to crop that sentiment out.
 
The REAL MAGIC to this treat holder is the candy bar inside.......Slides out with a piece of ribbon.
 
I used a 12" piece of the new 'Basic Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon' to act as my slider to expose the candy bar.
 
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out. 
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous how you used the baker's twine to give a spider web feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Mary......Didn't even think about that....But you are right. THANKS!!!

      Delete