Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Goggly Eyes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
Talk about OVER THE MOON HAPPY with the way this card turned out.
 
I punched out a 2-1/4" circle and used the negative space to mask off the front of my Whisper White note card.  I used my Sponge Dauber and some Daffodil Delight ink and created a spooky moon image on the front of my card.
 
Next......I stamped the Frankie Monster image on the front of my card......and added two of the purple 'Googly Eyes' to my little Monster.
 
I wrapped some 'Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon' around the fold of my card.....
    
And added three pairs of the 'Googly Eyes' around the front of my card.
 
 And that's all it took to create this sweet card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment