Friday, October 18, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special Scissors friends made for me.
 
 Check out my Scissors Friends.
We were told to make a crazy face.......Guess Cheryl and I (we are the two in the back row on the right) know how to follow instructions!!!
 
My first Scissors and the City gift for today was made by Julie.
 
Check out what AWESOME gifts Jennifer Mennetti made.
 
Aren't these two bag toppers just OH SO FUN!!!!
 
And here are the table gifts that Terry Olson made for me.
 
Just ADORE this SUPER FUN bag of bones (pretzels).

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable projects! Love each and every one of them. Pumpkin poop made me giggle. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BK. I totally agree with you on the poop....It's funny how the littlest thing can tickle our funny bones.

    ReplyDelete