Friday, October 11, 2019

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that three very special friends made for me.
 
Let me begin by introducing my Scissors and the City Retreat girlfriends.  Front: Kathy King, Donna Fritz, Gus Berry and Melody Page.  The back row is Terry Olson, Jennifer Mennetti, Cheryl Sewell (my daughter) and ME.  This FABULOUS group of ladies get together twice a year at the Hilton Gardens in Tucson........And we spend the ENTIRE WEEKEND playing.  I JUST LOVE THESE AWESOME LADIES!!
 
My first share is the Scissors and the City table gifts that Kathy & Donna (from Mesa) made for me last weekend.
  
The first OH SO YUMMY gift was this Mini Mason Jar Apple Crisps treat that Jack got his hands on.  What The Heck........But he did tell me it was GOOD!!!!!   He not only ate mine.......But also finished off my daughter Cheryl's treat too.
Kathy & Donna also made me this OVER THE TOP box. 
 
Talk about a fun interactive creation!!!
 
They also made me these 2-candy treats. 
 
And my final Scissors and the City Retreat table shares were these SUPER CUTE treats that Gus Berry made for me. 
    
The coffin was filled with these bones.......
That linked together to make a SUPER CUTE skeleton.
 
And if that wasn't enough......
Gus MADE this DARLING Candy Corn Pin.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. I love those smiles and the super-fun projects! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....My Scissors girlfriends are SUPER talented and make me laugh A WHOLE BUNCH.

      Delete
  2. We did have a lot of fun didn’t we!

    ReplyDelete