Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Boo To You Monster

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
I must admit.......
This stamp set just makes me SMILE BIG!!!!
 
I started this card off with a panel of the 'Monster Bash Designer Series Paper' and adding it to a 'Whisper White Note Card'.
 
Next......I stamped my OH TOO CUTE monster from the 'Boo To You' set and used my Paper Snips to fussy cut him out.
 
I used my Stampin' Blends to color this little fellow in.  And let me tell you......It's a REAL QUICK color.
 
My sentiment was stamped from the same 'Boo To You' set and I stamped that onto a Granny Apple Green banner flag.  I added a smaller Highland Heather banner flag under that Green flag........
 
And before I adhered that banner flag down to the front of my card ....... I wrapped some 'Purple 3/8" Tricolor Ribbon' around the top.
 
All that was left to do was use my Black Stampin' Write Marker to add some trio dots around the Granny Apple Green banner flag.......And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Check out that charming monster. Love the color combination for Halloween and layers!

    ReplyDelete