Saturday, October 19, 2019

3-Skelton Tag Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the September Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
I had so much fun creating this card.
 
I started out with a Gorgeous Grape base card.  Next.....I added a panel of 'Mercury Glass Designer Series Paper' to the top of my card.
 
I stamped my sentiment onto one of the 'Ornate Frames'.  I used 'White Embossing Powder' to really help that sentiment stand out.
 
The finishing touch on my sentiment piece was adding two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to both ends of that frame.
 
I positioned three of the dancing skeleton die-cut pieces on three different tags (that were included in the kit)....... And after adhering those tags down ...... I ran some 'Purple 3/8" Tricolor Ribbon' through each of the holes at the top.
 
Just crazy about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. The colors (especially the pop of purple) are fresh and fun. Love the trio of skeletons strutting their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......I struggled with that ribbon.....But ended up happy when I finished my card.

      Delete
  2. Super cute card. I just love it. It’s so fun.
    Awesome little goodies from your event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked my card Kristi.
      And I agree.....my Scissors galpals make the BEST gifts for me. OH SO MUCH TALENT!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card made from the Paper Pumpkin accessories, love it!

    ReplyDelete