Saturday, July 20, 2019

You Are Amazing Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card used all the left over pieces from the June kit.
 
I started out by cutting up two of the cards in the kit to fit a four square panel on the front of my card.
Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from this kit onto one of the cropped out squares.
 
I then layered three of the Sand Dollars die-cut pieces onto a couple layering circles.......And used Stampin Dimensionals to pop those little cuties up.
All that was left to do was wrap some of the Linen Thread that came with this kit around the center of my layered piece.......And attach that to the front of my Whisper White base card.  I was done in NO TIME FLAT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I adore those blocks of color and sweet sand dollars! Quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete