Monday, July 15, 2019

To You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
I used the same 'Celebrate With Cake' stamp set for this card.......
 
But before I stamped my flowers ...... I added a layer of torn Granny Apple Green card stock for my row of flowers to sit on.
 
Next, I stamped my flowers with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green ink.....
 
And punched out a Mango Melody 'Starburst Punch' piece for my beaming sunshine. 
 
The final touch for my card was adding some birds in flight.....
 
And my upgraded card was done in no time flat.
Two darling little note cards.......
That could be used for any occasion.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment