Sunday, July 14, 2019

To You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
My card share for today is straight from the new Stampin' UP! 'Experience Creativity' brochure.
 
I used the card that is on page 10 of this new brochure.........And took what Stampin' UP! shared and put my own spin on it.
 
I used the new 'Celebrate With Cake' stamp set and stamped a row of pretty Flirty Flamingo flowers across the bottom of my 'Whisper White Note Card'.
 
And I used Granny Apple Green ink to color in the stems & sentiment.
And that's all it took to put this quick & easy card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment