Wednesday, July 10, 2019

TerraCotta InColor Combination

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet little card was one that my downline team made at our May Team Meeting.  I wanted to introduce my team members to the possibilities of different color combinations for the new Stampin' UP! TerraCotta In-Color.
We used the new 'A Little Lace' set and stamped the floral image onto a panel of Very Vanilla card stock.  We then matted that to a panel of TerraCotta card stock and then we set out to have some fun.
The color combination that matches the new TerraCotta ink is Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo.  We used all 5-colors to create different circles for the center of each stamped flower.
The sentiment was stamped from the same 'A Little Lace' set and layered onto some layering circles.  For one additional touch.......We used a small piece of the new 'TerraCotta 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' behind the stamped sentiment.
And the finishing touch was adding a little shine to the center of each circle with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
Darling little card......
And can you image it in all the new 2019-2021 In-Colors?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment