Saturday, July 06, 2019

June Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
The June Paper Pumpkin kit was the Little Smile kit.  It included a polypropylene storage envelope......
 
That holds 16-card bases & printed envelopes.
 
It included 4 each of 4-different cards.
 
Each card includes all the die-cut pieces.......
 
Along with the embellishment pieces......
 
And the Vellum pieces......
 
As well as the Linen Thread.
 
This kit makes a perfect little gift for someone extra special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment