Monday, July 01, 2019

Hello Baby Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
Just when I thought it might be impossible to upgrade my card from yesterday.......I was able to come up with this OH SO FUN & HAPPY upgraded version.
I added both an Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie layer to my Whisper White base card.  For the Pumpkin Pie layer ...... I ran it through my Big Shot using the 'Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder' and just couldn't be happier with the impression it left on my Pumpkin Pie panel.
To create a balance for my card ....... I added a very small Early Espresso panel across the center of my card and added my 'Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' to the left hand edge.
I used the same 'Time for Tags' stamp set and colored my ADORABLE giraffe in with my 'Stampin' Write Markers'.
So tell me friends.......
Which one do you like best????
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment