Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Dual Gift Card Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This cute little gift card holder was shared by the very talented Rachel Tessman at Stamp Your Art Out.  I of course........put my own spin on her project.
 
Rachel used product from the June 'A Little Smile' Paper Pumpkin kit to create a double gift card holder out of the mini envelopes that were included in that kit.
 
I created a belly band with Coastal Cabana card stock and the 'Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper'.
 
And once you remove the belly band.......The two envelopes (that were attached together by their flaps).......
 
Are the perfect location to tuck two little gift cards.
Here's how the two envelopes slip together.......
 
And I used the 'Free As A Bird' set to create my oval sentiment pieces.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment