Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Downline Gift Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.

My share for today is a CASE that I have done several times in the past and thought it was worthy of presenting again (with new Stampin' UP! product).
For my June Downline meeting......I created these darling little gift boxes for each downline team member who helped out with our June Team Meeting.
Each Downline Gift Box was created from one of the new 'Scalloped Note Cards' (Page 168).  All I needed to do was open the note card up and score on both long edge at 3/4".  Then I scored at 3/4" from the center score line that was already created on the note card.  After all three score lines were created, I simply sniped the small center scored section on each side of the note card and that created the tabs for me to create the little gift box.
 
I created four little 3x3 note cards for each gift box.  I used the 'Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper' and the 'Free As A Bird' set for each set.  Here is the Light Pink version.
 And this is the new Terracotta Tile version.
 
 I did use my 'Stampin' Blends' to color each of the note card birds.
 Here is the Old Olive version.
 
Each of the birds on the front of the gift boxes was fussy cut from the 'Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper'. 
 And this is the  Balmy Blue version.
 
And I did use the white side of the now retired 'Colored Doilies' for the front of each gift box ....... But you could use the 'Pearlized Doilies' (Page 169) that are in the current Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.
 
Here's all four completed gift boxes one last time.......
Along with a final view of the note cards & coordinating envelopes.
 
I used 'Gusseted Cello Bags' along with the new 'In-Color 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' to really pretty up the presentation for each gift box.  And dare I say.......each Downline Helper at our June Team Meeting LOVED their special little gift.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment