Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Downline Bird Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out this quick and easy card we made at our last Downline Team Meeting.
 
We started out by lining up all five new 2019-2021 In-Color card stock panels across a 'Whisper White Note Card'.
Next, we stamped our sentiment from the 'Free As A Bird' set in the lower right hand corner of our note card.
We used the large birds on a branch stamp set from that same 'Free As A Bird' set and stamped that right in the center of our note card.
All that was left to do was die-cut some little flowers from the 'Well Written Dies' and sprinkle those around the front of our card.
And that's all it took my friends to create this OH SO HAPPY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment