Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Beth Beard's 3x3 Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Today, I have a DARLING little 3x3 box that was created by the very talented Beth Beard.  She created this project back on January 12, 2012......but it's remains a classic even today.  Here's the link to her UTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNtdng4uEnU
This show's what the back of the box looks like.  I covered my entire box with the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper'.
I even took the time to line the outside and inside of my box.  The only section of my box that I didn't line was the inside bottom.  The box was created with a 7-1/4" x 8" piece of Thick Whisper White card stock.  I score the 8" side at 2" and 4".  And on the 7-1/4" side....I scored it at 2" and 5-1/4". 
And the boxes holds 6-DARLING little 3x3 cards.......
And 6-coordinating envelopes.
The 3x3 cards were all created with a small panel of the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper' across the top and bottom of each card front.  And then I punched out a Basic Black 'Starburst' punch piece for each card and layered it with a Whisper White Circle.
 
On each Whisper White circle ..... I used the 'Magnolia Memory Dies' to crop out one of the flowers on the 'Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper'.
For the front of my little 3x3 box ...... I stamped my sentiment from the 'Parcel & Petals' set and layered it onto another 'Starburst Punch' piece and Whisper White circle.
 
Just couldn't be happier with the way this project turned out......And just know it's going to make a special little gift for someone very special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a darling way to store the 3 x 3 cards! Beth will be so proud she inspired you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......She SERIOUSLY is SO talented.

      Delete