Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Quote Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
 My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
I spotted this ADORABLE portfolio at Amanda's ScrimpingMommy blog ...... and I knew this was a project I had been wanting to make for a very long time.  Here is the link to Amanda's UTube video:  (https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1055&v=i0Y2rqIvqyI)
 
Amanda created this project as a File Folder Stationary Set ....... But my eyes saw this as the IDEAL SOLUTION for storing my favorite quotes.  So I jumped in and created this DARLING Portfolio to do just that.
 
The Portfolio just couldn't be easier to create with Amanda's wonderful video.  And all I did was change up the design a tad ........ And added the new 'Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper' to my Portfolio.
 
To ensure that my Portfolio was going to close nicely......I added a very thin magnetic closure to the top flap.
 
 And here's the MAGIC that is revealed when you open my Portfolio up.
   
The eight flaps are the PERFECT SIZE to write MANY of my favorite quotes.
 
There's even a special little pocket at the bottom of my Portfolio.
 
I must admit........This little pocket is the VERY BEST part of this Portfolio.  I now have a place to store this SPECIAL tag that I created YEARS AGO.  It's special to me because it captures all the words that are tucked away in my heart.  The only change I made to the tag was changing up the ribbon to coordinate with my Portfolio.
 
I can still remember the day I wrote this message on the back of this tag.  
 
So there you have it my friends........
The perfect little Quote Portfolio or File Folder Stationary Set.
How about heading over to Amanda's blog and giving this a try!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It's like a little wallet. I adore that it houses your favorite quotes and inspiration. Darling to include the very special tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I simply adore how this turned out.

      Delete