Saturday, March 09, 2019

Life is Tough

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
When I received the February Paper Pumpkin kit ....... This cactus image just STOLE MY HEART.
 
I matted the image onto a panel of Basic Black card stock and added a 'Black Baker's Twine' bow to the bottom of that panel.
 
I used the stamp set that came with this kit ...... And stamped my sentiment with VersaMark and sprinkled it with 'Black Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.
 And that's all it took to create this pretty alternate Paper Pumpkin card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such great coordination with the photo images from the Paper Pumpkin set. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part of PP is making the alternate project. This kit was SUPER FUN to think out the box. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous - love the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend....The red is my favorite part of this card.

      Delete