Saturday, March 16, 2019

Incredible Thing

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 How special is this alternate Paper Pumpkin card creation!
 
I used the stamp set that came with the February kit ....... And stamped the "You" onto a 1-1/2" Whisper White circle and then matted it with a Fresh Fig 1-3/4" circle.  I then stamped the remainder of my sentiment onto one of the Whisper White banner flags that came with this kit ....... And adhered that behind the layered circle punches.
 
I wrapped some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine around the cactus image panel and adhered that to the front of my card.
 
So the extra supplies I needed to complete this alternate card were minimal ...... but the overall card packs a maximum statement.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That is off the chain cool. Love those gorgeous succulents and clean sentiment - especially how you isolated YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Aren't you glad we live here and get to see this site daily!!!!

      Delete