Thursday, March 07, 2019

Hoppy For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
 
Have to admit that this tag was SO MUCH FUN to create. 
 
I started this tag off by adding a panel of the 'Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper' to my Whisper White tag base.
 
Next, I created the ground base for the bottom portion of this tag.  This was created using three layers of Soft Suede card stock.  Before I adhered those three layers down ..... I sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink.
 
The darling little frog was created with the 'So Hoppy Together' Sale-a-Bration set ....... And then cut out using the new 'Hop Around Framlits Dies'.  
 
I used my 'Stampin' Blends' to color in my frog ....... And created a fun little scallop sentiment piece for the front of my tag.
 
To finish off my tag ....... I used my 'Call My Clover Stampin' Blends' to color in a piece of 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon'.   Then I tied it up with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' and tied it up into a pretty bow.
And that's all it took to create this FUN & HAPPY tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such fun! That frog is having the time of his life on that unicycle. Love the ground base you have created for him! Such a sweet, sweet tag! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian. This was one of those "Way Too FUN" tag to create. Glad you liked it.

      Delete